Waterfall Control

Waterfall Control

Unit price  per 
Tax included.

Waterfall Control Warm Grey  .This waterfall control is new since 2016

This is the replacement cap, handle and insert for the waterfall valve.

It is called a diverter style with a rubber gasket on the back of the diverter.

The o'ring that sits under the cap is also included